It’s that time of year when my Happy Days daylilies bloom. While the blooms don’t last long, massed, the display is beautiful with my Rozanne geraniums. The best feature of daylilies is how easy they are to grow. I cut them to the ground in the fall and they return in the spring. Every four or five years, I divide them.
This layout combines layers from two templates, an extraction and some artsy transfers.
- Place the layers of template 12 from Special One Template Album No. 1 on a new with solid paper 1 from ArtPlay Palette Veranda.
- Delete two text boxes and move the fotoblendz mask closer under the small frames.
Clip Photos to Fotoblendz Mask and Small Frames
- Clip large photo to template’s mask and stains.
- Clip detail photos to small frames.
- Duplicate the small photo on the left. Use the Object Selection tool to extract and mask.
- Erase parts of extraction to make it appear as if it is tucked inside the frame.
- Add a small shadow to the extraction.
Fill in Background
- Move the fotoblendz mask, stains and tissue paper of template 8 from Special One Template Album No. 1 below the layers of template 12.
- Place title from template 8 in left corner above tissue paper.
- Clip another photo to the mask and stain layers and adjust photo position.