I really wished the garden was open. I miss walking with my camera in a rainbow of color every spring. Instead, I was thinking about an expense we really didn’t want, but the compressor on the heat pump was going out and the furnace was rusted. As I looked out the window at the sunshine beaming down on the new grass, I kept thinking about what I was missing, wanting to be at the garden again with my camera. Instead, I waited and tried to stay away from the installers.
I often combine layers from different files to create a page. In this case, I knew that I wanted to use the Artsy Transfer and then looked for other pieces to use to tell my story.
- First, place the layers of file 5 from Artsy Transfers Rainbow.
- Second, move the text boxes from Rainbow Artsy Layered Template to the top of the Layers Panel.
- Third, place two frames and UrbanThreadz from file 19, Hipster Plume Template Album No. 5 below the text boxes, arranging them as in the artsy template.
Note: I deleted part of the thread and pasted it to a new blank layer so that I could use it separately.
- Place layers of file 5 from Rainbow FotoBlendz No. 1 below the transfer layers.
- Clip photo to the mask.
- Turn off color layers as desired.
Note: I used only the green, red and orange.
- Place the clover and button face from ArtPlay Palette Rainbow next to the frames.
- Move the second piece of the thread into place.
In case my journaling didn’t explain Petulance, I’m feeling childishly sulky or bad-tempered, especially after dealing with two young men who didn’t wear masks. I wore one!