Am I anxious during this pandemic? My iPhone usage has gone up 30%. I’ve made lists. I’ve ordered from my lists for delivery and pick-up. This week I researched how to make a cotton mask on the web. That involved locating thread, elastic and cotton fabric. After a few failures, I’ve finally created a working mask design. I am waiting for shipments of elastic so that I can finish.
My iPhone asked me this morning whether I wanted to set limits on my usage. “No,” my inner voice yelled, “you’re keeping me organized so I can keep calm and carry on.
I am currently photographing close to home, i.e. sewing a cotton face mask. For this page:
- Open a new document and place artsy paper 2 from ArtPlay Palette Disquiet.
- Drag text boxes from Disquiet Artsy Layered Template on the left side.
- Place mask 5 from Disquiet FotoBlendz No 1 above the paper. Clip photo to mask and adjust size and placing.
- Add word art from Disquiet WordArt Mix No. 1.
- Position loop 3 from JazzedUp Loopdaloop No. 6 above the word art.
This morning I wrote my journaling as I try to find order and a new routine, a bit of an oxymoron during a pandemic.