I think I’m an artist with both my camera, a Fuji X-T2, and the scrapbook pages that I create, at least I feel that way when I am making photographs or playing in Photoshop. I choose the photos that speak to me and write the stories of those photos, stories that I want my family to remember. I publish these artsy pages in a book, like my book from last year, 2015 Photo Stories, as well as this year’s book, 2016 Photo Stories.
I taught elementary school children and teachers for thirty-eight years before retiring, a career that I absolutely loved.
Currently, I am on Anna Aspnes’ creative team. I’ve put those old classroom skills to use, sharing ideas and strategies for creating artsy pages with Anna’s designs through videos, on YouTube. You can view my gallery at Oscraps and Pinterest.
- Creating an .abr Blending Brush Set for Artsy Blending
- A Technique for Using the .psd Artsy Transfers
- Visibility, Masking and Arrangement of Artsy Transfers
- Design Principles for Using Artsy Transfers
- Simple Photo Treatment: Sketch, Mask, Blend
- A Few Tips for Using the ArtPlay Palette Brush Sets
- Smart Objects and Creating an Artsy Sketch Effects
- Recoloring Anna’s Designs and Photos
- ArtPlay Unedited No. 1
- Combining FotoBlendz Masks and Artsy Transfers
- Using Artsy Stains as Clipping Masks
- Using WaterColor FotoBlendz Masks with Project Templates
- Mixing Artsy Transfers
- ArtPlay Un3dited Live Replay