Six weeks ago, Adryane and I walked in the warm California sun, photographing art nestled in the brush along the path near her home. Across the bay we could see downtown San Francisco. Oh for more time just like this.
I’m currently staying home, but I look forward to life returning to normal. While I’m home, I’m playing with some of the photos that I made in February.
Artsy Transfer and Paper
- Place solid paper 1 from ArtPlay Palette Ordinaire on a new blank document.
- Place the layers file 2 from Artsy Transfers Ordinaire above the solid paper.
- Delete one transfer layer.
- Place mask 3 from FramedMasks No. 6.
- Clip black and white photo to mask. Add a color style to the photo and reduce the opacity.
- Place the layers of file 1 from FramedMasks No. 6 above the artsy transfer.
- Clip art to framed mask.
- Clip photo of scene to FotoBlendz mask and stains.