One of the things that Kate and Corbin like to do when they spend the night is to explore the wooded area just beyond the pond. On our way back from our walk, they plopped down on the grass and posed for me. I didn’t hesitate to capture some shots in the fading light.
Last fall while on sabbatical, I bought ArtPlay Palette Verdure hoping to have the opportunity after finishing my book project to use the beautiful leaf transfer that was included in the palette. That’s how I began this page.
Place Transfer and FotoBlendz Mask
- Place transfer 2 from ArtPlay Palette Verdure on solid paper 1.
- Place mask 4 from Verdure FotoBlendz No. 1. Clip photo to mask.
Note: I masked out a portion of a copy of the mask in order to change the color of my grandson’s shirt.
Add Overlays and Artsy Transfers
- Below the photo layer place the layers of transfer 2 from Artsy Transfers Verdure to the left of the photo. Delete brown splatters.
- Next, place the layers of transfer 3 from Artsy Transfers Verdure on the right side.
- Above the photo, place overlays 2 and 3 from ArtPlay Palette Verdure. Mask as needed.
Place Splatters, Word Art and Journaling
- Stamp black splatters on new blank layers just below the photo.
- Place the components of title from Verdure WordART Mix No. 1.
- Add journaling.