I am on a three month sabbatical at the moment, focusing on my 50th Anniversary Project. I have finally finished the last story page for the book. I still need to edit the text on each page, add my wedding photos and create a cover. Below are some details about the editing process I use for publishing a book. Once all the pages are edited and exported from Lightroom, I will upload them to Picaboo for publishing.
- Highlight the text, one text box at a time in Photoshop.
- Copy text.
- Open Pages (or another word processing program)
- Paste into a blank document.
- Edit content.
- Correct spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Copy and paste back into the document inside Photoshop.
- Save document back to Lightroom.
- Return to folder with book pages inside Lightroom.
- Export full size. 300 dpi, 24×12 inch print to a folder.
I will follow the same process with each page, editing and saving the pages to the folder labeled Picaboo. Once I have all the pages ready, I will upload them to Picaboo web site for printing.